Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Top 10 Happiest Days

September 29 was "Write a List of the Top 10 Happiest Days of your Life!" day. I wrote my list then, but didn't have a chance to post it on here until now.

So here goes!


1. My wedding day. (May 24, 2008).

2. The day Jim asked me to marry him. (July 5, 2007).

3. The day after Jim asked me to marry him; when I got to call my all my family and friends and share with them the exciting news. (July 6, 2007)

4. My 20th birthday. I was studying abroad in Austria, and my friends made sure it was a day to remember. They decorated the 14th-Century building we were living in with over 30 creative posters, made me brownies, performed a phenomenal skit, and brought me american food (chees-its, fruit roll ups and oreos) which I'd been missing. (December 5, 2002).

5. The day that I found out I'd been accepted to FUS, and that I was really going to the college of my dreams. (January 2001).

6. The day that I'd dreamed about forever: when I got to share with my love (whom I eventually married) my favorite place on earth: Lake George. (August 2006).

7. The day my brother came home from boot camp. (August 1, 2009).

8. Although I wasn't fully aware of the deep joy at the time...my First Holy Communion Day, (May 12, 1991).

9. The day that I played the violin at my first wedding, with Opa, (August, 1996).

10. This day has not happened yet...but the day that we close on our first home, (November 2009).

No comments: