...And here's why. A Top 10.
9. He lets me have the big, comfy living room chair-and-a-half each night when we watch tv.
8. He asks me everyday if I have written a new blog yet.
6. He knows how close I am to my grandparents, and makes it a point to drive me the 9 hours it takes to visit them, several times a year.
5. I want to play the violin, take photography lessons, oil paint and scrapbook. He turns off the tv to listen to me play, he bought me a camera and my first lesson, he surprised me with an easel, and he's building me a scrapbooking room. He's never told me that I take too much on or that I have too many hobbies.
4. Last month I shrunk all of his sweaters. When I came clean about using the hot water on the washer and high heat on the dryer, he just laughed.
3. He traces a cross on my forehead before bed each night.
2. He cooks me dinner each day.
1. He chose me to be his wife.