Friday, April 1, 2011

What Message Am I Sending?


This is absolutely embarrassing. Embarrassing, yet eye-opening.

I keep a tracker on my blog. You know, so I can see how many people love me on a daily and weekly basis, and important stuff like what town they read from. That's about all the information I am ever given. (I can't in turn stalk my stalkers, so please don't worry.) Today I discovered that there is another feature that I can see on my tracker. And it startled me.

You know how when you are google-ing something like "yellow labs in cottonelle commericals", and sometimes you can wind up on some unknown victim's blog? Well, apparently that happens often to my own. So often, in fact, that my tracker has a convenient list to let me know exactly what was typed into google/search engine that led a person to my blog's front doorstep. "Genius!" I thought. Until I looked further.

Look here:


Look closer:
Wow. I don't even know what to say. Is this the long lost brother-in-Christ that was standing behind me in the confession line that day, trying at last to track me down? Or is this some perv that probably needs to be standing in a confession line. For those who don't know, this is clearly linked to this blog post.

Well, 4.00% of my google-search readers, I hope you found what you were looking for. And if not, I hope you at least enjoyed my story which I tried my hardest to tell from a Christian perspective, complete with guilt and morals.

So please, go about your merry ways and remember, if you ever find yourselves forgetting the name of my blog and you are not one of my 5 beloved followers, you know what to google.

A special note to those who may be in charge of engraving my gravestone in the future: please don't let these words be the legacy you think I am leaving behind.

Thank you.

No comments: