Monday, March 2, 2009

I love love.


Last weekend I had the pleasure of attending a wedding at Lake Geneva in Wisconsin. My college roommate, Breah, got married to a wonderful man named Michael. I have not really gotten to know Michael too well, but from stories being told at the wedding, the slideshow during the reception, and the little that you can tell about a person by being their facebook friend, I can tell that these two are a match made in heaven. I don't know if I've ever been to a wedding other than my own where there was so much joy and love, especially between the two families. The Wests and Madsons were so genuinely happy to be gaining a new daughter/son, who they recognized as a God-send to help each other achieve Sainthood.

Aside from being overjoyed at their nuptuals, I was also so excited to really truly give my new camera a test drive! Here are a few of my favorites.







So what do you think I should call my new business? Conrad's Candids or Em's Gems? Or stick with my day job perhaps?

1 comment:

Breah Madson said...

I'M IN YOUR BLOG!!! I'M FAMOUS!!!