Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Here I am

I have a lot to say about April, the busiest month of my life thus far, but until that blog is written, here are a few recent Jim-quotes:

(regarding the busy month):  "Elizabeth's (friend from college) wedding (cinco de mayo) is my reward for April."

---

Jim graciously offered to do a load of laundry and as I removed the never-ending-pile of cleanliness from the dryer at the end of the day, I asked:

"How on earth did you fit all of these clothes into the washing machine?"

"I do not divulge my secrets." -J 

---

As we drove by the town's "lingerie" "store" last night (conveniently next door to a tattoo parlor, both located in warehouse-style storage units (shudder) BEHIND the supermarket, Jim asked:

"Do you want me to drop you off at 'Unmentionables'?"

(Recalling my tetonis shot is not quite up to date) "Um, no.  I don't want to be seen walking in there."

"I don't think anyone is going to see you back there."  (Cue disease-ridden tumble weed blowing by.)  Funnier with a picture, will try to snap a G-rated one shortly.  But for now, don't stretch your imagination much farther than this:

No comments: