Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Five Favorites

Am I doing this right?

This is my first Five Favorites.  I'm so excited to have something to motivate me to blog more!  Here goes:


1.  The flowers that bloom in June:
And these are just the ones in my front garden!


2.  Strawberry season.




 What kind of woman would I have been without Pinterest?


3. Zen tea.


 
I don't know what it is about this stuff.  It is so delicious and seems to make me so relaxed.  It is the perfect at-work tea!  I couldn't drink coffee for the past 6 weeks and my husband brought this home instead.  It was a delicious alternative!  Although I am very glad to have my coffee back!
 
 
4.  Masterchef.
 
 


My favorite summer show!  Even though Joe is a jerk.


5.  Joss and Main


 Home décor, organized by category, on sale.  I haven't purchased anything but I find myself browsing the website more often than pinterest (gasp!).  Everything is so pretty!


Hallie hosts the Five Favorites every week, thanks for letting me play!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love to internet browse! And that pie looks amazing. Pinterest has seriously enhanced my recipe stash!